Petroselinum crispum ‘Neopolitanum’
Easy to grow biennial herb with flat leaves rich vitamins and minerals. More strongly flavoured the Parsley Curly. Suits pots, borders and garden beds. Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained position. Water and fertilise regularly. Keep moist in dry weather.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 40cm, 25cm
- Lifespan: Biennial
- Companion Planting: Grow with roses, chives and tomatoes. Said to repel aphids and attract ladybirds.
- Use: Add to sauces, salads, stuffing and cooked dishes.
- Recipe Idea: View Pancetta and herb stuffing recipe
- Range: Code B Punnet, 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm