PETCHOA SUPERCAL™ BLUE
Petunia x hybrida
Petchoa SuperCal™ Blue is a cross between a petunia and a calibrachoa resulting in the combined benefits of petunia-sized flowers and non-sticky foliage. It is heat-tolerant plant with a well-branched, upright, trailing habit that produces masses of blooms from spring through to the first frosts.
- Growing Tip: Ideal for pots, hanging baskets and landscaping.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 30cm, 60cm approx.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: 270mm hanging baskets
- Weeks to Flowering: Sold as flowering advanced plants.
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer, early Autumn.