PETCHOA SUPERCAL™ CHERRY
Petunia x hybrida
Petchoa SuperCal™ Cherry is a cross between a petunia and a calibrachoa resulting in the benefit of petunia-sized flowers combined with non-sticky foliage. It is a vigorous, heat-tolerant plant with a well-branched, upright, trailing habit that produces masses of blooms from spring through to the first frosts.
- Growing Tip: Ideal for pots, hanging baskets and landscaping.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 30cm, 60cm approx.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: 270mm hanging baskets
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer, early Autumn.
- Weeks to Flowering: Sold as advanced, flowering plants.