PETUNIA DOUBLE RED AND WHITE
Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Double Red and White is a popular annual with excellent garden performance and spectacular double bi-coloured flowers. Blend your own favourite combinations.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 Petunias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: A popular and reliable bedding plant for massed colour, borders or pot displays- very versatile.