Petunia x hybrida Grandiflora F1
Petunia Harlequin has extremely attractive frilly flowers that reach between 8 and 10cm across featuring remarkable tie dyed patterns in deep red and white. The large flowers are held on compact plants that have superior weather tolerance. Bred in southern Italy this outstanding petunia thrives in Mediterranean-style climates.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 35-40cm, 25-30cm apart. 25 seedlings will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Ideal for massed bedding displays, borders, hanging baskets, pots and window boxes.