Petunia x hybrida
Moonface Petunia has a bright and varied mix ofcolours.Colours in the mix can include blue, blue vein, sky blue, yellow, cherry, rose, lavender, red velvet and purple.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: Plant 20cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Use for borders and bedding. Great for pots.