Petunia x hybrida
A sun-hardy performer that spreads up to a metre. Quick and easy to establish. Pretty, slightly mounded habit. Small, creamy blooms with buttery yellow centres.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-35cm high with a slightly upright habit. Spreads90-100cm. 1-2 plants per square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: YELLOW
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Fills garden beds, pots and hanging baskets with a blanket of easy care blooms. Ideal for garden hot spots. Low water user once established. Perfect 'living mulch 'for garden beds, rockeries and embankments.