Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Sophistica is a reliable and versatile garden performer with gorgeous large flowers featuring unique and varying combinations of fresh lime and antique rose shades.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-35cm, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 petunias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIX
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Garden beds, borders, containers and hanging baskets.