PETUNIA SPREADING CORAL MORN
Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Spreading Coral Mon spreads 60-70cm across. It has a neat mounded habit and bears many flowers. Coral Morn recovers well after watering and has a subtle fragrance.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 60-70cm apart. 2 spreading petunias will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Plantings of Petunia Coral Morn fill garden beds and borders with reliable colour and cascades beautifully from pots and hanging baskets.