PETUNIA SPREADING MIX
Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Spreading Mix has a vigorous, low-growing habit with an abundance of medium sized flowers.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15cm, 80cm apart. 1-2 spreading petunias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIX
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: An excellent groundcover, temporary screen or hanging basket specimen.