PETUNIA SPREADING RED
Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Spreading Red has a vigorous, low growing habit with an abundance of medium sized flowers that are long blooming and free flowering.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-35 cm, approx 80 cm apart. 1-2 spreading petunias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: An excellent ground cover or hanging basket specimen. Ideal for pots.