PETUNIA STRAWBERRY SUNDAE
Petunia x hybrida
A delicious summer confection featuring masses of creamy pink flowers topped with bright berry centres.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm high, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 petunias will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: A popular and reliable bedding plant for massed colour, borders, pots and hanging baskets - very versatile.