PETUNIA SUMMER SHORES
Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Summer Shores is an evocative blend of Petunia with excellent garden performance. With large flowers in shades of ocean shades of light and dark blue, and veined sky blue complemented by sandy yellow highlights.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40 cm, approx 25-30 cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer.
- Flowering : Spring and Summer.
- Flowering : 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Uses: Create your own vision of summer with this evocative mix. Perfect for massed colour in beds and borders, pot displays and hanging baskets.