PETUNIA SUMMER STORM
Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Summer Storm is an evocative blend of Petunia with excellent garden performance. With large flowers in shades of purple, pink, mauve and white.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40 cm, approx 25-30 cm apart. 9-16 petunias will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Create your own vision of summer with this evocative mix. Perfect for massed colour in beds and borders, pot displays and hanging baskets.