PETUNIA SUMMER SUNSET
Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Summer Sunset is a romantic blend featuring large flowers in rich blends of velvet, blue, rose, red, salmon and pink.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40 cm, approx 25-30 cm apart. 9-16 petunias will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Create your own vision of summer with this romantic blend. Perfect for massed colour in beds and borders, pot displays and hanging baskets.