Petunia x hybrida
Petunia Large Flowered White is a popular annual with excellent garden performance. Blend your own favourite combinations using many other colours in the range.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 Petunias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: A popular and reliable bedding plant for massed colour, borders or pot display, very versatile.