Pigface Yellow is a succulent groundcover tolerant of drought and heat.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil. Do not over water.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15cm high with an indeterminate spread. 1-2 Pigface will fill a square metre quickly.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: YELLOW
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Flowers throughout the warmer months of the year once established.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Perfect for hot dry spots in the garden. Pigface spill attractively from banks, or meanders throughout rockeries and informal beds.