POLYANTHUS SHORT STRAWBERRY CRUSH
Polyanthus Short Stemmed Strawberry Crush (also known as Primrose) produce large single flowers in shades of pale to deep pink.
- Growing Tip: Plant in friable, well-drained soil. Protect from frost.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 15cm apart. 36-40 short stemmed Polyanthus will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Autumn
- Flowering: 12-16 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Winter and Spring
- Uses: Short stemmed Polyanthus make superb massed displays in garden beds or are perfect for pots and window boxes.