Poppy Gallipoli is a sweetly fragrant field poppy renowned as the symbol of Remembrance Day
- Growing Tip: Removing spent blooms will promote further flowering.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40cm, 30-35cm apart. 9-12 Gallipoli Poppies will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Autum and Winter
- Flowering: 12-16 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Winter and Spring
- Uses: Gallipoli Poppies make a stunning display in the garden or large pots usually flowering around Remembrance Day.