Poppy Matilda is an Iceland Poppy with open silky flowers on long stems. Colours include red, orange, yellow and apricot.
- Growing Tip: Removing spent blooms will promote further flowering.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 50cm, 15-20cm apart. 25-40 Iceland Poppies will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autum and Winter
- Flowering: 12-16 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Winter and Spring
- Uses: Add drifts of bright colour to garden beds and pots.Prolong flowering by picking Poppies for indoor display.