Portulaca Mixed Colours is a heat loving, low growing annual with bright, boldly coloured double flowers opening fully in bright sunshine.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil. Do not over water.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 30cm apart. 9 Portulacas will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting in warm weather.
- Flowering Time: Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent groundcover or rockery plant, also performs well in pots and drapes attractively from hanging baskets.