PORTULACA PINK PARFAIT DOUBLE
Portulaca Pink Parfait is a long flowering portulaca with a trailing habit and double flowers with delicate pink markings.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil. Do not over water.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40 cm, 30cm apart. 9 Portulacas will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting in warm weather.
- Flowering Time: Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent plant for use in hanging baskets and pots. Also suited to rockery planting.