PORTULACA STRAWBERRY CRUSH
Portulaca Strawberry Crush is a heat loving, low growing annual in a pretty mix of bright pink, pale pink and white. Plant under other Strawberry Crush varieties such as Cosmos and Petunias.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil. Do not over water.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 Petunias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting in warm weather.
- Flowering Time: Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent groundcover or rockery plant, also performs well in pots and drapes attractively from hanging baskets.