PORTULACA SUMMER JOY YELLOW
Portulaca olearacea F1
Portulaca Summer Joy Yellow is a cutting grown portulaca with large single flowers and a ground hugging habit. Summer Joy is a perennial in frost free areas.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil. Do not over water.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 5cm, 40cm apart. 4-6 Summer Joy Portulacas will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: YELLOW
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting in warm weather.
- Flowering Time: Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent groundcover or rockery plant, also performs well in pots and drapes attractively from hanging baskets.