Primula Lollipops Mixed is an easy to grow annual producing masses of delicate lacy blooms in shades of bright pink, lavender, warm pink, burgundy and white.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich soil in a sheltered position.
- Position: Full sun to near full shade
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm,25-30cm apart. 10-16 Primulas will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 8-12 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Winter-early Spring
- Uses: Mass plant Primulas in garden beds for a magnificent display. Plant into pots or hanging baskets or leave to naturalise in gardens.