Marigold Simba is the BUPA Flower of the Year 2004. The exclusive mix had four colours of yellow, red, tangerine and 'bolero' with yellow and red petals.
- Growing Tip: Flowers grow to 6cm across. Remove dead flowers to encourage further blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15cm, 15-20cm apart. 25 Marigolds will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 10 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: A great choice for Australian summer gardens. Perfect for borders and bedding. Great in baskets and pots.