TOMATO GROSSE LISSE
Tomato Grosse Lisse is a medium to late season tomato with medium to large, red fruit.
- Growing Tip: Choose a sunny, well drained site, protected from frost. Prune to two leaders by removing side shoots.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 50cm apart, in rows 50cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring-Summer (Aug-Dec)
- Harvest: 12 weeks after planting if growing from seedlings.
- Recipe Idea: View Tabouleh recipe
- Range: Code B Punnet, Thumbs Up 100mm pots, Zest 200mm