COLEUS MULTI COLOURED
Coleus Multi Coloured is a foliage plant usually treated as an annual with large colourful leaves in various shapes and sizes.
- Growing Tip: Tolerates sunny positions once established
- Position: Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 20cm apart. 25 Coleus plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Coleus is grown for foliage colour, flowers are insignificant.
- Flowering Time: N/A
- Uses: An excellent addition to pots and garden beds for year round colour. Can be used as an indoor plant for short periods.