An aromatic, summer flowering perennial with fine, grey-green foliage suited to large container, garden bed and border plantings.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained soil. Tolerates coastal positions.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 35-70cm, 50cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Mix crushed dried flowers with soapy water to produce a natural repellent for sap sucking insects.
- Companion Planting: Reputed to repel a range of insect pests from the vegie garden.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots