REPEL FLIES (TANSY)
An herbaceous perennial with fine leaves and lovely bright yellow flowers.
- Growing Tip: Plant in fertile, well-drained soil. Mulch well and prune hard after flowering. Tolerates frost and periods of dryness.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 1-1.5m, 60cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Crushed fresh leaves may repel flies, ants, moths and fleas. Use as a compost accelerator. Makes an attractive cut flower.
- Companion Planting: Reputed to repel flying insect pests if planted beneath peach trees.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots