Eruca vesicaria ssp. sativa
Fast growing plant with attractive edible leaves with a peppery taste. The younger leaves have a milder flavour.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich, moist soil in cool position. Keep well watered in dry conditions.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 40-60cm, 30cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Use: Add to salads, stir fries and pasta dishes.
- Companion Planting: Said to grow well with dill, chamomile, sage, rosemary and peppermint.
- Range: Code B Punnet, 100mm Herb pots