Rosmarinus officinalis ‘Prostratus’
A compact form of rosemary that spills attractively over walls, embankments, rockeries and pot edges.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained soil. Prune lightly after flowering. Tolerates frost, periods of dryness and coastal positions.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 1-1.5m
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Add to roasts, tomato and pasta dishes, pizzas vinegars and preserves. Use dried leaves in potpourri.
- Companion Planting: Said to repel mosquitos and repel cabbage white butterfly. Flowers attract pollinating bees.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm