A hardy perennial shrub with pineapple scented leaves and bright red, trumpet-shaped flowers appearing in late summer and autumn.
- Growing Tip: Plant in friable, well-drained soil. Prune after flowering to promote bushiness. Keep watered in hot weather.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 75cm-1m, 50cm apart
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Add to fruit salads, summer drinks and pork dishes. Makes a refreshing tea. Add dried leaves to potpourri.
- Companion Planting: Attracts pollinating bees and butterflies.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm