Salvia officinalis 'Purpurescens'
An evergreen, woody perennial with attractive and aromatic foliage. Suits garden beds or medium-large pots.
- Growing Tip: Plant in moist, well-drained position. Tolerates periods of dryness. Prune after flowering.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 60cm, 60cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Add to poultry, veal, fish and cheese dishes. Bouquet garni ingredient.
- Companion Planting: Reputed to enhance growth of cabbages, carrots and tomatoes.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm