SALVIA COMPACT BLUE
Salvia Compact Blue is best treated as an annual with Grey/green foliage and long spikes of tubular flowers rather like Lavender.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich, well-drained soil.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 40-50cm, 30cm apart. 9 Salvias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 8 weeks after planting in warm conditions
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Add to the mid ground of garden beds and borders where both the lovely foliage and flower colour can be used as accent colour.