SALVIA COMPACT MIXED
Salvia Mixed Compact is an annual with luxurious deep green foliage and spikes of richly coloured flowers.
- Growing Tip: Best planted in shady areas where flower colour doesn't fade.
- Position: Full sun to shade
- Height / Spacing: 30cm, 20-25cm apart. 16-25 Salvias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 8 weeks after planting in warm conditions
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Add to the mid ground of garden beds and borders where both the lovely foliage and flower colour can be used as accent colour.