SALVIA NAVAJO DARK PURPLE
Salvia Navajo Dark Purple is a hardy perennial that produces a brilliant display of vivid purple flowers from late spring to early autumn. This heat and drought tolerant salvia has an appealing mounded habit.
- Growing Tip: Prune after flowering to maintain an attractive, compact shape.
- Position: , Full sun to light shade
- Height / Spacing: 30-35cm, 20-30cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Planting Time: Spring, summer and autumn.
- Colour: PURPLE
- Flowering Time: Late Spring to early autumn.
- Uses: Garden beds, containers, cut flowers. Attracts pollinating butterflies and bees.