SALVIA NAVAJO ROSE
Salvia Navajo Rose produces a brilliant display of rich rose flowers from late spring through to early autumn. This heat and drought tolerant salvia has an appealing mounded habit.
- Growing Tip: Prune after flowering to maintain an compact shape.
- Position: Full sun to light shade
- Height / Spacing: 30-35cm, 20-30cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring, summer and autumn.
- Flowering Time: Late spring through to autumn.
- Uses: Garden beds, containers, cut flowers. Attracts pollinating bees and butterflies.