SALVIA NAVAJO WHITE
Salvia Navajo White produces a brilliant display of pure white flowers from late spring through to early autumn. This heat and drought tolerant salvia has an appealing mounded habit.
- Growing Tip: Prune after flowering to maintain an attractive, compact habit. Tolerates periods of dryness.
- Position: Full sun to light shade
- Height / Spacing: 30-35cm, 20-30cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: , Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Spring, summer and autumn.
- Flowering Time: Late spring through to autumn.
- Uses: Garden beds, containers, cut flower.
- Uses: Garden beds, containers, cut flower. Attracts pollinating bees and butterflies.