SCAEVOLA SURDIVA™ BLUE
Scaevola Surdiva™ Blue is an attractive Australian native with large flowers appearing from early in the season. This compact ground cover has a superior branching habit and full flower and foliage coverage.
- Growing Tip: Requiring only occasional pruning Scaevola Survida™ Blue is a low maintenance plant suited to well-drained soil or potting mix. Fertilise lightly in spring with a native plant fertiliser.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15-20cm, 55-60cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer
- Uses: Garden beds and borders, pots and hanging baskets.