Snapdragon Camelot is a compact garden favourite best treated as an annual with a compact habit and flowers in many vibrant colours.
- Growing Tip: Cut back stalks after flowering to encourage a second crop of flowers.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30cm, 20-25cm apart. 16-25 Snaps will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: 8 weeks after planting in warm conditions
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent border plant, massed colour display or pot and container plant.