Snapdragon Excalibur is a tall growing annual producing bold spikes of flowers in many vibrant colours.
- Growing Tip: Pinch out to encourage bushy growth and deadhead frequently.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 45-50cm, 30-35cm apart. 6-9 Snapdragons will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: 8-10 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent mid to back ground plant for vibrant blocks of colour, Ideal for freshly cut flower.