© Copyright Norwood Industries
Snapdragon White produces uniform, robust and shapely spikes of snowy white flowers.
New release Snapdragon White will be available at leading garden centres from March 2014.
- Growing Tip: Snapdragons make great cut flowers and are best grown as annuals and may generate a second flush of blooms if pruned back after flowering.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 45-55cm, 20cm apart
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Autumn, Spring, Summer
- Flowering: 8-10 weeks.
- Flowering Time: Autumn, Spring, Summer
- Uses: An excellent mid-level border plant that is also ideal for massed garden bed and container displays.