SNOW PEA COMBO
Pisum sativum var. macrocarpon
Snow Pea Combo is a mix of green and purple podded varieties with sweet, flat, crisp, edible pods. The purple podded snow pea will turn to green when cooked and has pretty purple flowers. Enjoy cooked or raw.
- Growing Tip: Harvest before full maturity for the best flavour. The purple pods will turn green when cooked. Grow in enriched soil. Protect from frost. Provide a trellis or other support.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 60-75cm, 5-10cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Harvest: 10-12 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots