Statice is a compact, hardy perennial with masses of deep blue and white flowers held aloft on long thin stems above large, green basal leaves. It is an ideal low maintenance selection for garden beds and borders, and may be used in fresh or dried floral arrangements. Also known as Sea Lavender, salt tolerant Statice is a popular choice for coastal gardens.
- Growing Tip: Plant it in a frost free position in soil or a potting mix with good drainage. Remove spent blooms after flowering.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 60cm, 40cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer
- Uses: Garden beds, borders, cut flowers.