Stevia is a perennial herb native to South America the leaves of which may be used to sweeten food and drinks. It does not contain the calories of regular sugar and performs best in warm, moist conditions.
- Growing Tip: Suitable for growing in garden beds or pots. Protect from frosts. In cold climates Stevia may be treated as an annual and brought indoors for protection over winter.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 70cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Use Stevia leaves to add a touch of sweetness in cooking or baking, or to make a herbal tea or refreshing cordial.
- Recipe Idea: View Stevia Muffin recipe
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm