Stock Imperial has highly fragrant flower spikes produced on a multi branched plant. A large percentage of flowers produced are double, densely produced up the stem.
- Growing Tip: Protect from winds.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 50cm, 25-30cm apart. 10-16 Stocks will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 8-12 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Late Winter, Spring
- Uses: Tall Stocks make a superb display in informal garden beds where they may require support.