Fragaria sp. F1
A very productive variety with sweet, firm fruit from early in the season. Strong, compact growing with a longer harvest period and high levels of vitamin C than other varieties.
- Growing Tip: Apply Potassium (K) rich fertiliser to encourage flowering and fruiting. Remove early runners to maximise bud set.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-30cm, 35-40cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Jul-Mar)
- Harvest: 14-18 weeks after planting.
- Range: Home Harvest 125mm pots