Tioga is s vigorous sweet variety developed in California that is suited to a range of Australian regions. The fruit are medium-sized with a classic strawberry flavour.
- Growing Tip: Use a strawberry pot, container or hanging basket at least30cm across. Ensure good drainage and water regularly. Also suitable for garden beds.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 25cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Jul-Mar)
- Harvest: 14-18 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots