Who can resist the taste of home grown strawberries? Oasis strawberries not only produce excellent tasting fruit but also a delightful show of pretty flowers.
- Growing Tip: May be grown on as a hanging basket or transferred into pots or garden beds. Keep well watered in dry weather. Apply a Potassium (K) rich fertiliser at recommended rates to encourage flowers and fruit set. Pick regularly to prolong harvest. Keep soil moist and well-mulched.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 25cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Available Pot Sizes: 200mm
- Available: Spring, Summer
- Harvest: Spring, Summer, early Autumn
- Uses: Desserts, cakes, jams, salads, drinks, wine and even sandwiches!